Mexico Nueva Esperanza DECAF 250g

Buy this
  • £8.95 GBP

Finca Esperanza (Water Process DECAF)

General Info

Finca Nueva Esperanza translates as "New Hope".

The farm is located in the town of La Concordia in the Chiapas region. Grown by the Moreno family, this farm was established in 1960 and has remained with the family since. This farm is 100% organic and renovates 25% of it's farm each year leaving 75% in full production. They employ 60 staff during harvest from the local town and they have their own mill on site.

Varietal: Typica, Catuai, Red & Yello Caturra, Red & Yellow Bourbon

Process: Full Wash

Altitude: 1200 to 1500 metres

Owner: Alan Greene Moreno

Town: La Concordia

Region: Chiapas

Farm Size: 105 hectares


Cupping Notes

Notes of Cinnamon, Toffee, Marzipan and Almond